- The final promo of the three "tour promo CDs" was issued in France as the
The Good News Tour wound up.
- It packaged an exclusive edit of the title track with (the rather odd choice of) Mandela Day.
The second song featured during the first few months of the tour, but was dropped by the time the band reached France.
- The sleeve featured several typos and spelling errors, one which included the incorrect title of Great Leap Forwards on the front cover.
- The tour dates on the front of the cover confirmed this promo's provenance as simply a marketing tool for the tour, and aimed at journalists and reviewers.
- It was also the last release by Simple Minds on Virgin whilst they were still signed to the label. The record company and band parted ways
several months later.